BioTalentum Ltd. is a research start-up company established in 2005. Focus areas of the activities for BIO are project management (mostly for EU FP6 and FP7) and animal biotechnologies, including stem cell research, transgenic cellular and animal models. The company has a mission of research and development and provides technical services for research teams and pharmaceutical industry. BIO provides services on project management as well as scientific and complementary trainings.
BioTalentum Ltd. provides the following scientific services for its partners:
- establishment and differentiation of embryonic stem cell lines;
- gene manipulation, micromanipulation;
- in vitro cell culturing in SPF environment;
- gene targeting, transgenic technologies;
- transgenic cell line production;
- establishment of transgenic and knock-out animal models;
- molecular biological analyses (RT-PCR, high capacity PCR, TaqMan assay, epigenetic studies, protein analysis);
- cryopreservation of embryos and sperms, rederivation;
- training and advisory services for all research techniques of the company.